The team

joi, 27 septembrie 2012
The “George Cosbuc” National College team consists of 24 high school students guided by two teachers : Constantina Negrea and Nicolae Negrea.

1.Sulugiu Andreea - team leader
Description- I'm unusual, unpredictable and active. I like everything that is indescriptible. I'm progressive and I want to learn as much as I can. I try to everytime to be with the smile on my lips.

2.Delia Vintilescu - responsible for relations with the citizens. 
Description - I am sociable, happy, childish, lusting for life, ambitious, strong, and by now I realized everything I wanted

3.Lungulescu Andreea - text writer. 
Description - I'm sometimes very communicative and sometimes very independent.I'm strong, amibtios, and I have great expectations from life.

4.Bejenaru Felix - responsible for relations with the citizens.
Description - I'm a smart boy, with big dreams like any other boy at my age. I like to travel, to do diversified activities for school and for fun.
  
5.Popescu Anca - photo album creator  
Description - I am sociable, brave, open to new, smart, serious. I'm capable of adapting to any situation; intereseted in the personal perfection, able to end every task.

6.Mischie Dana - technical producer of the project. 
Description - I'm dreamy,  spontaneous, friendly, ambitious, perseverant.

7.Giurcau Adelina - prolocutor
Description - I'm competitive, perseverant, sometimes sensible. I like simple thing, but special and I give everything I have in everything I do.

8.Negrea Alexandru - text writer
Description - I am ambitious, eager for afirmation, inventive and creative, passionated by History, English, Physics and Astronomy. 

9.Bianca Iorga - text writer
Description - I am a realistic person,  shrewd and laconic, and I always want to see things behind their appearance.

10.Pirvanescu Nadina Maria - technical producer of the project
Description -  I am an ambitious person, I belive in myself and sometimes I'm a bit stubborn .I try to always see the good in people and I think that any experience will always teach us something.

11.Cotan Amalia Roxana - project designer
Description - I am tough when needed and at the same time easily sensitized.I'm realistic, responsible and very sociable. 

12.Mihart Ionut Cristian - wiki site builder
Description - I am ambitious, communicative, realistic and  concerned about my own development. I like to make myself better understood, I enjoy socializing and I'm open to new ideas and new challenges. 

13.Osnaga Madalina - text writer
Description - First of all, I can say that I am a very optimistic person and always dreaming.I like to think that there is always room for improvement and that after a storm, on  the sky always appears the sun.

14.Militaru Alexandru - project designer
Descripton - I'm a young communicative man with the sense of humor.I always bring the smile on my friends faces.

15.Nicolescu Andreea - photo album creator   
Description - I am an ambitious person, understanding and communicative. I really like going out with friends, listening to music and traveling.

16.Gorgan Anca - text writer
Description - I am a modest, sociable, patient, ambitious and honest person.

17.Buta Cristian - wiki site builder
Description - I am a proud person, I adapt easily, and when I want something, I'm using everything I have to obtain it.

18.Forlafu Anca Mihaela - responsible in the relation with citizens
Description - I am optimistic, ambitious, sociable and perseverant.

19.Enescu Alexandru - wiki site builder
Description - I am a young boy, ambitious, resourceful and responsible. I like challenges and I never refuse them. 

20.Tihoc Carmen - translator
Description - I am calm, quiet and sensitive. I am sociable and friendly, always looking to make new friends. I'm honest and reliable and I know to listen to others. 

21.Horcea Ruxandra - translator
Description - I consider myself a selfless nature, sociable, attentive to detail, able to adapt to multicultural environments. I developed team spirit, communication skills and organizational spirit by participating in volunteer activities. 

22.Dudescu Denisa - translator
Description -  I am sociable, ambitious, energetic and willing to learn new things.

23.Pop Liviu - wiki site builder
Description - I am a person who likes teamwork and emphasizes with devotion and punctuality.I'm realistic in terms of how things work. I like to know different personalities and to help people.

24.Murdeala Amanda Raluca - resource manager
Description -  I am optimistic, always with the smile on my lips. I like to live fully each moment and I really like socialization.



 



 

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu